Floor paint and floor paint construction sounds the same, they are painted on the floor, but in fact, there is still a big difference in the construction process.
Floor painting is a traditional construction of a thin layer of paint on the surface layer, the primary intention is to be beautiful, but poor practicality, easy to delamination, peeling, shedding, no pressure, no wear, but the price is relatively * Ordinary floor paint construction is also cheaper and more than half. The modern standard floor paint construction is realized by multiple process steps:
First, the substrate processing is different
Conventional painting does not pay attention to the substrate treatment. Sometimes the concrete is coated without any treatment, and some are only treated slightly. The treatment method is to shovel, sweep, and remove dust.
1. Requirements for concrete floors:
(1) The concrete is required to be flat and compact, and the strength requirement is not lower than C20;
(2) The above-ground flatness generally requires that the drop in the range of 2M is not more than 2mm. If the drop is large, the floor coating should be thickened to reduce the drop;
(3) If the ground to be painted is on the ground floor and the groundwater level is high, the concrete bottom layer shall be waterproofed;
(4) The new concrete is boring for at least three weeks, and the water content is not higher than 8%;
(5) It can also be applied to substrates such as terrazzo.
2. Substrate treatment method For the new concrete substrate, the following treatment methods are used:
(1) Treatment intention: to improve the overall flatness of the ground, remove the floating layer and dirt, and obtain a uniform rough appearance to facilitate the adhesion of the coating.
(2) Processing equipment: self-cleaning ground grinding machine (imported from Japan), vacuum cleaner, etc.
(3) Requirements: Arrive to the ground with solid, no blisters, holes, and require boring, clean, no dust, oil, cement and other debris.
Second, the choice of paint is different
Conventional above-ground coatings are often not strictly selected for coatings. Only 1-2 coats of topcoat are used, no closed primer is used, or a similar primer for the same steel structure is used. The construction of epoxy floor paint is carried out in layers by epoxy primer, epoxy paint, epoxy putty layer and epoxy top coat, and then ensures the abrasion resistance and pressure resistance of the epoxy floor. The beauty of traditional oil and gas floors.
Third, the modern floor paint coating method has a big difference
The traditional floor paint is mostly sprayed, brushed or rolled. AEON Floor Engineering Company has made a difference in the coating method according to the construction function and painting requirements of the floor coating, except for the traditional spray, In addition to brush and roller coating methods, scraper scraping, serrated trowel coating, trowel smearing, high-pressure airless spraying and other construction methods are used to ensure uniform construction and avoid sag, scratches and other undesirable phenomena.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Three differences between waterborne floor paint and paint
- Dry goods! Advantages of water-based crack paint
- Principle of manufacturing water-based crack paint
- Waterborne metal paint construction method
- The impact of waterborne metallic paints on industry
- How to choose epoxy floor paint?
- Floor painting paint anti-static floor paint construction difference
- Salt spray resistance galvanizing method
- The difference between metallic paint and pearl paint
- The difference between water-based electroplating varnish and general varnish