The water-based electroplating varnish formula plating film is extremely easy to be scratched and polluted, and the outer surface needs to be covered with a layer of varnish (or varnish) for maintenance without affecting the plating effect.
And electroplating varnish has certain physical and chemical functions. In the past, the amino resin was mainly formulated with a solvent-based acrylic resin. However, the implementation of the current environmental protection policy imposes an environmental pollution consumption tax, which affects the solvent-based electroplating varnish market.
Water-soluble electroplating varnish formula water-soluble acrylic resin DRL-03479; 60-70; amino resin 797 or 747; 8-12 (797 for low temperature 80-120 degree baking, 747 for high temperature 150-180 baking)
Adhesion promoter DRL-6065 1.5-3.0
Leveling agent DRL-1077 or 1008 or 1206 0.5-1.0
Anti-flash rust agent DRL-8066 0.5-1.0
Salt spray aid DRL-8718 0.5-1.0
Acid catalyst DRL-8045 0.5-3.0
Corrosion inhibitor 0.2-0.5
PH regulator 0.5-2.0
The above formula can be diluted with deionized water 1:0.5-1, spray viscosity at 10-13 seconds, baked at 100-120 degrees for 30 minutes, and if it is 747 amino resin, it needs to be baked at 150 degrees for 30 minutes. Hardness is above 2H, the percentage of adhesion is not lacquered, the gloss is above 100 degrees, it is excellent in water resistance, acid and alkali resistance, chemical resistance, resistant to MEK solvent 50-100 times, and resistant to ethanol 100-200 times.
In the formulation spraying process, a part of isocyanate curing agent and cross-linking agent are prepared, which has better hardness of 2H or more, fullness, high gloss of 100 degrees or more, water resistance and solvent resistance, chemical resistance and acid-base function. The baking temperature of this formula is baked at 100-120 degrees for 30 minutes. After one week of testing function, the curing agent is completely reacted and the water is evaporated, and the function and hardness of the film are thoroughly met.
The above is the knowledge that Xiaobian wants to share today. Welcome to consult.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Is there any way to clean the glass paint?
- Difference between floor painting and floor paint construction
- Three differences between waterborne floor paint and paint
- Dry goods! Advantages of water-based crack paint
- Principle of manufacturing water-based crack paint
- Waterborne metal paint construction method
- The impact of waterborne metallic paints on industry
- How to choose epoxy floor paint?
- Floor painting paint anti-static floor paint construction difference
- Salt spray resistance galvanizing method