Water-based electroplating varnish has the characteristics of colorless, odorless, transparent, non-toxic, non-organic volatiles, low cost, wide source and other characteristics, which is incomparable with other solvent glazing oils. If you participate in other main agents and additives, it can also have good gloss, abrasion resistance and chemical resistance, and is economical and sanitary, especially suitable for packaging printing. The hand feels good, the touch is more lubricated, and the brightness and gloss of the object are increased after being coated with varnish, and it can also function as a cosmetic piece. The varnish plays a strong role in maintenance. After the application, the hardness of the object will increase, which can play a buffering and maintaining effect on the slight scratching.
Ordinary varnish, its main component is tung oil, which has no synthetic resin components, and is only used as a maintenance paint on the exterior of the object to maintain and beautiful.
Waterborne varnish compared to ordinary varnish:
It has the characteristics of colorless, odorless, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, etc., and its low cost is available, which can effectively reduce the cost of goods consumption. Due to the environmental protection effect of water-based electroplating varnish, it has been recognized by the industry and is widely applied to the consumption of food, tobacco and other enterprises requiring printing and packaging.
Water-based electroplating varnish is simpler in operability than ordinary varnish. The operator only needs to adjust the viscosity of the varnish, the oven temperature and the depth of the reticle during the oiling process. This process can be easily accomplished. The inking of water-based electroplating varnish is the ink conveying technology using gravure printing. The application of the anilox roller to the resin plate to stop the uneven transfer of the varnish, and then transfer to the object by coating, the entire water-based electroplating varnish can be completed. The oiling process is simple, fast and efficient.
Water-based electroplating varnish is low in cost. With the transformation of the consumption process, the advantages of environmental protection and high efficiency mean that it will further replace the traditional solvent-based varnish, and will become a new star in the printing industry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Details of the characteristics of glass paint
- Glass paint - feels smooth, you want to have it at first glance
- Electroplating varnish if it lasts for a long time
- Analysis and introduction of waterborne glass paint
- What are the advantages of colored wear-resistant pavement coatings?
- What are the decorative methods of waterborne metallic paints?
- How to save on the use of waterborne metallic paint
- The details to be paid attention to during the use of waterborne metallic paint
- Floor paint commonly used additives
- Glass paint, glass scale paint stupid is not clear? It is enough to read this one!