It is the actual life application. I believe everyone is very curious about how the electroplating varnish guarantees a longer-lasting color. Let's briefly introduce it.
The first is a non-metallic matrix material. Due to the special nature of electroplating, there is no way to achieve uniformity in the surface treatment before electroplating. Therefore, in electroplating, it is necessary to carry out electroplating according to the characteristics of different non-metallic materials and electroplating requirements. Pre-treatment to achieve an outstanding coating of an ideal performance.
In the actual quality inspection of electroplating paint products, local plating peeling, bubbling or spotting, and partial non-plating are often found. It is found that most of the main reasons are due to poor pre-plating treatment of the base material. of.
Electroplating is an electrochemical reaction that occurs between the interface of the substrate to be plated and the liquid phase. Generally, in order to ensure the quality of the plating layer, the surface of the plated part that is in contact with the plating liquid must be the matrix material itself.
Generally, a loose-porium chrome layer is used to lower the wear of some parts, because it is not only afraid of having holes in the plating layer, but can consciously try to deepen the pores and texture on the chrome layer; it is like selective under laser action. Electroplating, because a certain thickness of the plating layer can be formed only in a small local area of the laser irradiation, and substantially no plating occurs in the surrounding portion.
Therefore, the surface of the plated parts cannot contain any contaminants such as grease, and there must be no other layers of rust products. The appearance of the parts should be flat and lubricated. In this way, the appearance of the matrix material can be well wetted by the plating solution, and the plated metal can be firmly combined with the appearance of the flat lubricating base material.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Analysis and introduction of waterborne glass paint
- What are the advantages of colored wear-resistant pavement coatings?
- What are the decorative methods of waterborne metallic paints?
- How to save on the use of waterborne metallic paint
- The details to be paid attention to during the use of waterborne metallic paint
- Floor paint commonly used additives
- Glass paint, glass scale paint stupid is not clear? It is enough to read this one!
- What factors are affected by self-leveling epoxy floor paint?
- Is it possible to brush self-leveling epoxy floor paint on cement self-leveling?
- Color wearable pavement coating characteristics and scope of application