Water-based glass paint gloss: Water-based glass paint gloss refers to the degree of reflection of light on the surface of the paint film. Water-based glass paint gloss is generally divided into bright, semi-light, flat, matte; can also be divided into one, two, three, four, five, six, and seven. The water-based glass paint gloss test is first tested with an aqueous glass paint gloss meter, and the unit is indicated by a percentage.
At the same time, water-based paint is also a real green product. The result is tested. The inspection method can be made by using test paper film or corresponding materials. After the paint film is dry, measure with a water-based glass paint glosser, measure any three points to take the average value, and measure the water-based glass paint gloss meter with the corresponding standard plate.
Solvent-based polyester paints contain organic vapors such as benzene, toluene, xylene, esters, and ketones, as well as highly toxic free TDI, while water-based paints are thinner, and evaporative organic solvents are few, only solvent-based. 5-10% of the paint, no curing agent is formed in the film, so there is no evaporation problem of free TDI, and the water-based paint is a real green product.
Water-based polyester lacquers Due to the special film-forming mechanism, resin droplets are dispersed in water, water-based lacquers must have a certain hardness, and water-based resin particles are difficult to blend together at low temperatures, thus requiring relatively high temperatures (20-35). °C) to form a film. Although the addition of additives can lower the film formation temperature, it increases the evaporation of VOC. If the furniture factory has conditions, it should be heated as much as possible to ensure the production power and physical properties of the film.
Solvent-based paint evaporates during the drying process is an organic solvent, the air does not contain organic solvents, the amount of moisture in the air does not affect its boring speed, and the evaporation of water-based paint in the process of drying is the first water, so the amount of water vapor in the air will It seriously affects the evaporation rate of water in the water-based paint to the air. When the relative humidity of the air is low, the water-based paint is boring faster, and vice versa.
However, the water-based polymer resin is only dispersed in water, and is insoluble in water. After drying, the water and some additives evaporate, and the remaining additives cause the polymer chain of the resin to self-crosslink and resonate to form a three-dimensional network structure. Good water resistance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- What are the advantages of colored wear-resistant pavement coatings?
- What are the decorative methods of waterborne metallic paints?
- How to save on the use of waterborne metallic paint
- The details to be paid attention to during the use of waterborne metallic paint
- Floor paint commonly used additives
- Glass paint, glass scale paint stupid is not clear? It is enough to read this one!
- What factors are affected by self-leveling epoxy floor paint?
- Is it possible to brush self-leveling epoxy floor paint on cement self-leveling?
- Color wearable pavement coating characteristics and scope of application
- The principle and formula of water-based crack paint? What is the construction method of water-based crack paint?