Floor paint is a kind of high-strength, wear-resistant and beautiful floor. It has the advantages of no seam, solid texture, good chemical resistance, anti-corrosion, dustproof, convenient maintenance, low maintenance cost, etc. Uses to design a variety of floor paint construction process solutions. However, there are also consumers who will encounter poor hardness after the construction of the floor paint . What is the reason?
There are three reasons why the floor paint is not so hard:
1. The quality of the selected floor paint materials is problematic. Guanglei floor paint manufacturers suggest that you must not choose the floor paint price without quality guarantee.
2, the use of curing agent, thinner has a problem, for example: the reduction of the curing agent share, the hardness of the floor paint will be low. When using floor paint materials, it is necessary to strictly distribute the materials according to the ratio.
3, construction temperature, if the climate is too cold, the floor paint is in a solid state, the curing agent and the thinner main paint can not be well mixed, the hardness of the natural floor paint will also be low.
Method for testing the hardness of floor paint film:
The hardness requirement of the test floor paint film is applied to a group of Chinese high-end drawing pencils with pencil hardness of 6B, 5B, 4B, 3B, 2B, B, HB, F, H, 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, There are 18 grades in 7H, 8H and 9H. From 6B to 9H, the pencil hardness gradually increases.
a, pencil processing. Cut off the pencil wood, so that the lead core is exposed 3mm, the pencil is perpendicular to the sandpaper, and the circle is conflicted on the sandpaper, so that the end face is flat and the margin is clear and sharp.
b, push. Starting from 6B, make the pencil and the floor paint on the floor at 45 degrees, and then push it with the appropriate force. The lead core is continuously limited, the pushing speed is 1cm/s, and each hardness label should be wiped 5 times. The scraping of the lead core should be carried out to ensure that the lead end face before each wiping is flat and marginal.
c. Observe the scratching results. If there are two or more than two paint films that have not been scratched, replace the pencil with a higher hardness and repeat the above process; if there are two or more scratched paint films in the five scratches, The above hardness code is the hardness of the floor paint film.
- What is the difference between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint?
- Bubble problem in waterborne metal paint film formation
- Waterborne metal paint construction process
- Do you know the reason why glass lacquer can extend the life of log furniture?
- On the colored road, the old driver takes you on the road! Guangzhou Tianmai supply color wear-resistant pavement coating
- Characteristics and construction process of water-based crack paint
- In the hot summer days, the colored pavement will provide you with “heat and heat”. Guangzhou Tianmai supplies colored wear-resistant pavement paint.
- Waterborne glass paint type and application precautions
- How to apply water-based crack paint? Tianmai Chemical will solve your problems!
- Can epoxy anticorrosive paint be used outdoors?
- Water-based crack paint use attention method you should know
- Selection and construction process of epoxy antirust paint
- Problems that should be paid attention to during the construction of industrial floor paint
- Epoxy anti-rust paint adhesion ability is good
- Common problems in the construction of epoxy floor paint
- Comparison between waterborne glass paint and oily glass paint
- Waterborne electroplating varnish formula
- What are the advantages of waterborne metallic paint?
- Oily glass paint construction
- Self-leveling epoxy floor paint technical description