Many people have begun to know and use crack paint, but they have not grasped the method. How to make the paint do not spoil and evenly crack, share and discuss together.
First of all, it is necessary to spray the primer of the primer early.
Crack paint: cracking paint water [solvent] open at a ratio of 1:0.8 specified by the supplier and mix thoroughly, filter,
Spraying the dry sprayed primer on the workpiece, the gun is even and smooth when spraying, and it is not easy to add spray spray. Otherwise, the crack paint has different thickness due to the different thickness of the paint film. After baking, the paste is baked at 65 degrees for 5 minutes. .
Because of the shortening effect of the cracking agent, the crack can be self-generated, and under the action of the crack, the color of the base paint is exposed. If the crack paint and the primer are harmonious, you can get good markings and colors. When spraying the crack topcoat, it must be applied after the primer is dry, otherwise it will affect the crack. Crack cracking is a kind of matte effect, and the resistance is generally not good. Finally, use semi-matt, matte clear topcoat or two-component PU varnish\uv varnish\plastic varnish\self-drying paint in crack Paint surface finish. Before the large-area construction, the sample must be sprayed on the small sample plate of the sprayed primer. According to the effect of the crack size, select the construction viscosity of the crack top coat, the thickness of the paint film, and adjust the shape, air pressure and paint amount of the spray gun. (Fixing).
The construction of cracked paint requires certain skills, the size of the crack, the uniformity and the viscosity of the paint, the amount of gas sprayed, the amount of oil, and the thickness are all related. The viscosity of the paint applied by the same crack should be the same, and the proportion of the paint with the same crack should be the same. The air pressure of the air compressor should be consistent when spraying, and should not be large or small. The diameter of the spray gun is 1.5; 2.0mm, and the oil outlet should be circulated. The speed and distance of the gun should be consistent, and the amount of exhaust and oil should be well controlled.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Correct storage method for anti-static floor paint
- Advantages of water-based electroplating varnish
- Floor paint: the role of permeable concrete pavement
- The difference between automotive metallic paint and ordinary paint
- Healthy and environmentally friendly waterborne metal paint selection method
- Color wear-resistant pavement paint manufacturers talk about the wide application of road paint
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers explain the reasons for the discoloration of paints and preventive methods
- What are the advantages of self-leveling epoxy floor paint?
- Construction technology and construction precautions for self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- How to remove the paint on the glass