The water-based crack paint is pure water-based paint (painted and transparent in water-based cracks). It has a clean taste and can be diluted with water. It can be used for medium-coating. The primer and top coat can be made of ordinary latex paint or water-based metal paint. No need to use special primer and topcoat. It can be cracked naturally (it will not crack like ordinary water-based crack paint or air blown). One kilogram can be made 10 square meters. How to make water-based crack paint?
1. Bottom color paint: firstly coated with colored latex paint (recommended with good latex paint, better for exterior wall paint) or waterborne metal paint for bottom;
2, medium paint: (transparent) roll coated transparent crack paint twice (roller coating construction) < transparent="" crack="" paint="" thicker="" thicker="" crack,="" the="" thinner="" the="" crack="" is="" smaller="">>;
3, topcoat: after the crack paint (middle way) completely dry, coated with colored latex paint (recommended with good latex paint, the exterior wall paint effect is better).
Note: A. It is recommended to apply the transparent crack paint twice for the roller coating effect; B, the transparent crack paint and the top coat should be evenly coated; C, the top coat can be applied after the crack paint (middle way) is completely dry. (The crack paint is not in the middle. It can be painted even if it is completely dry, but it may be sag when the top coat is too thick. D. The poor latex paint is quick to dry and the crack is relatively dense and small. A good latex paint or metallic paint is slow to dry when the topcoat is used, and the crack is relatively sparse and large. E. When applying the topcoat, it should not be too thin, and the coating should not be too thick. The quick-drying topcoat can be slightly thicker, and the slow-drying topcoat can be slightly thinner. In order to avoid sag.
The above is the production method of water-based crack paint
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant use precautions
- The difference between glass paint and glass scales
- Spray paint and construction techniques for crack paint
- Correct storage method for anti-static floor paint
- Advantages of water-based electroplating varnish
- Floor paint: the role of permeable concrete pavement
- The difference between automotive metallic paint and ordinary paint
- Healthy and environmentally friendly waterborne metal paint selection method
- Color wear-resistant pavement paint manufacturers talk about the wide application of road paint
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers explain the reasons for the discoloration of paints and preventive methods