Recently, many customers have consulted the problem of glass paint. Many people have seen the name of "glass scale paint". They think that this is the paint used on the glass. Actually, don't look at the names of these two brothers. The use and performance are very different! So today, Xiaobian of Tianmai Chemical will explain the difference between them.
Glass lacquer is suitable for spraying and color changing of glass, ceramic tile, ceramics, etc. It is characterized by bright colors and strong adhesion (the general coating is difficult to adhere to the glass surface), and has an artistic sense. Therefore, the role of glass lacquer Mainly the role of decoration and protection of glass and other materials.
Glass flake paint, because of the corrosion resistance, good permeability resistance, low film shrinkage rate, low thermal expansion coefficient, low residual stress, wear resistance, simple construction and easy repair, equipment used in marine engineering , buildings, offshore drilling channels (especially applicable to the corrosion site of seawater splash zone), ship waterline parts, etc.; large steel storage tanks, dock steel piles, bridges and other large steel structures, smoke desulfurization equipment, etc.; The inner walls of chemical equipment, containers and pipes for alkali, salt, ammonia and other media can replace rubber, plastic and FRP fabrics; for external protection of concrete under various harsh environmental conditions, such as cement bridges, sewage treatment ponds, sea pools, Heavy anti-corrosion on the floor and wall of the workshop; used for anti-skid decks, floors, operating channels, etc., anti-skid and wear-resistant effect is better. Glass flake paint is mainly used for anti-corrosion, anti-corrosion, anti-penetration, anti-skid and anti-wear. So it seems that the scope of application or product function is very different!
Therefore, the little friends, don't think that the name "glass" is the paint used on the glass. Before buying the paint, it is better to communicate with the staff. What kind of paint is needed for the construction project to prevent the wrong purchase? Oh~
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Spray paint and construction techniques for crack paint
- Correct storage method for anti-static floor paint
- Advantages of water-based electroplating varnish
- Floor paint: the role of permeable concrete pavement
- The difference between automotive metallic paint and ordinary paint
- Healthy and environmentally friendly waterborne metal paint selection method
- Color wear-resistant pavement paint manufacturers talk about the wide application of road paint
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers explain the reasons for the discoloration of paints and preventive methods
- What are the advantages of self-leveling epoxy floor paint?
- Construction technology and construction precautions for self-leveling epoxy floor paint