Water-based varnish is a new type of green environmental protection printing material. Its environmental protection and safety are self-evident. Water-based varnish and water-based ink are recognized as environmentally friendly printing materials in the world.
With regard to demanding packaging and printing products, water-based electroplating varnish can be used to avoid harmful substances to the human body and pollution of packaging products. Compared with film or oil glazing process, water-based glazing process is undoubtedly advantageous.
Water-based electroplating varnish , as its name implies, its main component is water. In water-based electroplating varnish system, 60% is pure water. Its composition is basically composed of acrylic emulsion + resin, plus moisturizer, defoamer and wax. Dozens of additives such as emulsions are combined; because water-based electroplating varnish requires ammonia to dissolve the resin and supply PH worth stability, the water-based electroplating varnish will have some ammonia smell at all.
1. Beautiful print: Supply brighter luster to the surface of the print, make the picture more beautiful, and advance the quality of the print.
2. Protect printed products: protect the surface of printed products, avoid surface scratches and conflicts, and supply certain water and moisture resistance.
3. Advance power printing and glazing are once formed, and the printing to the delivery part is now completely boring, avoiding the tedious wait of the secondary machine or oily varnish caused by the film, and invisibly multiplying the working power by more than one time. .
4. Print effect: Water-based glazing process is diverse, different processes can provide a variety of special effects for printed products, increasing the beautiful effect of printed products or packaging.
5. Reducing printing failure: The water-based electroplating varnish only needs to be sprayed a little bit to spray the powder, and its dry function avoids various problems such as sticky flowers and shackles during the printing process.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- Floor paint: the role of permeable concrete pavement
- The difference between automotive metallic paint and ordinary paint
- Healthy and environmentally friendly waterborne metal paint selection method
- Color wear-resistant pavement paint manufacturers talk about the wide application of road paint
- Electroplating varnish manufacturers explain the reasons for the discoloration of paints and preventive methods
- What are the advantages of self-leveling epoxy floor paint?
- Construction technology and construction precautions for self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- How to remove the paint on the glass
- Get epoxy floor paint features
- Sharing water-based crack paint construction process renderings