Salt spray resistant galvanic coating is mostly a single metal or alloy, such as titanium palladium, zinc, cadmium, gold or brass, bronze, etc.; also has a dispersion layer, such as nickel-silicon carbide, nickel-fluorinated graphite, etc.; The layer is laminated, such as a copper-nickel-chromium layer on steel, a silver-indium layer on steel, and the like. In addition to iron-based cast iron, steel and stainless steel, electroplated base materials are non-ferrous metals, or ABS plastics, polypropylene, polysulfone and phenolic plastics, but must be specially activated and sensitized prior to plating.
1. Clean water The paint is adjusted to the viscosity suitable for spraying. It is measured by a coating-4 viscosity meter. The suitable viscosity is generally 20~30 seconds. Of course, it is not too thick or too thin, usually in a straight line with paint liquid, and the flow is turned into a downward drop in an instant. This viscosity is suitable.
2. In the waterborne paint spraying construction operation, the air pressure is within 0.3-0.4 MPa (3-4 kgf/cm2), the pressure is too small, affecting the whole effect, and the pressure is too large, not only wasted The material will in turn affect the health of the operator.
3, the distance between the nozzle and the object surface is generally 300 ~ 400 mm is appropriate, of course, can also be a small range of adjustment between 10 mm ~ 50 mm, if not within the range, then it is difficult to obtain a more ideal paint film.
4. The spray gun can be moved up and down, left and right, and evenly operated at a speed of 10-12 m/min. Of course, the nozzle should be sprayed straight to the surface, and the oblique spray should be reduced as much as possible.
5. When spraying, press the next one to hold 1/3 or 1/4 of the previous one, so that there will be no leakage phenomenon. When spraying the quick-drying paint, it is necessary to spray it in order, and the refilling effect is not satisfactory.
6. When spraying outdoors, it is necessary to pay attention to the wind direction. When it is strong, it is not suitable for water-based paint spraying. In order to prevent the formation of ugly grainy surface, the operator should stand in the downwind direction during operation.
6. Under normal circumstances, in order to prevent the spray mist from splashing onto the sprayed paint film and destroy the sprayed paint film, the water-based paint spray construction operation should be followed: first difficult, first inside and outside, The principle of first high and then low, first small and big.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Floor paint construction acceptance standard floor paint construction plan
- Characteristics and construction technology of glass wine bottle paint
- Process difference and advantages and disadvantages of vacuum electroplating varnish and water electroplating varnish
- Waterborne metal baking paint spraying precautions
- About the construction of water-based glass bottle paint
- What are the problems with the epoxy floor paint in the underground parking lot?
- Double propylene polyurethane sealant construction process and precautions
- The difference between art floor and epoxy floor Guangzhou Tianmai supply high quality floor paint
- Several points that must be known before the construction of self-leveling epoxy floor paint
- Waterborne metal paint has become a mainstream product in the waterborne coating industry.
- The difference between metallic paint and pearl paint
- The difference between water-based electroplating varnish and general varnish
- Details of the characteristics of glass paint
- Glass paint - feels smooth, you want to have it at first glance
- Electroplating varnish if it lasts for a long time
- Analysis and introduction of waterborne glass paint
- What are the advantages of colored wear-resistant pavement coatings?
- What are the decorative methods of waterborne metallic paints?
- How to save on the use of waterborne metallic paint
- The details to be paid attention to during the use of waterborne metallic paint